Please call us to schedule an appointment. Here is the information you will need to get ready.
- Any records for your veterinarian(s)
- All radiographs, ultrasounds, scanning if done in the last six months
- Any copies of blood work done
- Fill in on line or print and bring with you the client information..( we can have a link to that form there).
For all examinations please make sure your pet is fasted. This means:
- No food for 12 hours prior to the examination
- Water withdrawn after you leave home to go to CriticalVetCare
- If medication is needed, ask our staff which ones can be given and the best way to do so.
We appreciate 24 hours cancellation notice.
We receive emergencies 24/7. We know that you cannot plan these visits and encourage you to be prepared. In a file or a bag, keep the following:
- All your pet’s medication
- All your pet’s records: ask your veterinarian for a copy of your pet’s record beyond the bills to have ready in case of emergencies
- All your pet’s vaccination records
When you have to come to an emergency visit, you can just grab the bag and go.
We believe your presence helps your pet feel better and heal faster. This is why, while your pet is hospitalized with us, you can visit your pet on a convenient schedule. You will be able to sit comfortably in the boarding area and enjoy a book or even the TV. In the interest of privacy, we will book the visitation time in advance.
We require a deposit on all cases with the balance expected at discharge. We accept cash, and most major credit cards.